All first-year students will be automatically placed on academic probation for their first nine weeks. If it is determined during this time that the student cannot meet minimal standards, VBA reserves the right to require further diagnostic testing, placement of the student in a lower grade, or withdrawal if we are unable to meet the student's needs.
New applicants may be required to take diagnostic tests and/or provide recent scores from a national achievement test.
Prospective students who are physically challenged must be able to safely maneuver themselves without staff or student assistance (i.e. restroom, books, eating lunch, etc.).
Acceptance of students is based on achievement, prior education history, the testing program, an interview with the administration, sexual orientation, and openings in the particular grade levels. Family life, church status, and general behavior are also carefully considered. Victory Baptist Academy is not equipped to accept problem, married, or divorced students, or those who will be 21 years of age by the time of graduation.
Victory Baptist Church and Academy has a racially nondiscriminatory policy and, therefore, shall not discriminate against members, applicants, students, or others on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in the admission of students.
1. Applications for enrollment and re-enrollment will be approved at the sole discretion of the school. No student has a right to be enrolled or re-enrolled in VBA. An exception to a policy for one is not meant to be an exception for all.
2. K4 and K5 applicants must be four and five respectively by October 1 in order for them to attend VBA. Children must be three by July 1st to enter the K3 program.
3. Parents and applicants must be willing to be interviewed by the administration prior to acceptance.
4. It is not the normal policy of VBA to accept students after the second semester has already begun or students who have been expelled from another school.
5. Students who leave VBA to attend an area school should not expect to be re-admitted to VBA at a later date.
Parent-Student Handbook can be downloaded here.
Access contact info for your student's teacher.
Get the latest info on games, stats and events.
Browse or search the school calendar.
Pay your tuiton and fees online using Paypal.
Helpful resources for parents and students.